Funeral Plans Pontypool
There are several benefits to purchasing pre-paid funeral plans. Many are attracted to arranging funeral plans to take the financial burden away from loved ones when the time comes. Hook Funeral Service provide a variety of funeral plans that enable you to plan for your death, to make things easier for loved ones at a difficult time. Therefore, if you want to prepare for your death and prevent your family from experiencing financial difficulty, get in touch with us today for further information.
Funeral Plan Benefits
Pre-paid funeral plans offer individuals peace of mind that preparations are in place for when they pass away. There are also many other funeral plan benefits, as making funeral plans enables you to:
- Take away the financial burden from relatives by pre-arranging and paying for the funeral in advance
- Pay for your funeral for a fixed cost
- Decide on all aspects of the funeral ceremony – to meet your personal requirements and wishes
- Choose the sort of funeral you would prefer; cremation, burial or green funeral
Pre-Paid Funeral Plans
Hook Funeral Service provide pre-paid funeral plans from Golden Charter, a leading funeral plan trust. Their range of plans suit all price ranges, and include:
- Independent Simple Way Plan
- The Independent Traditional Way Plan
- Independent Exclusive Way Plan
Paying For Funerals In Instalments
You will also be able to spread the cost by paying for funerals in monthly instalments. This will provide you with comfort in the knowledge that you are paying a set amount of money each month. Though please take note that your pre-paid funeral plan payment schedule must be adhered to, as missing a payment could invalidate it and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Contact Hook Funeral Service
Contact Hook Funeral Service today if you require any further information on our funeral plans in Pontypool. We serve customers in Pontypool and the surrounding areas including Pontnewynydd, Sebastopol, Panteg, New Inn and Cwmbran.